Monday 15 September 2008

K.I.N.G.D.O.M O.F S.T.Y.L.E

i have a new fan...not just any fan but Queen Marie and Queen Michelle of super blog Kingdon Of Style its so exciting and kind of them.

when you read the piece, i was only actually letting them know i was adding them to my 'lovely links' then next thing i know i am at the top of there list. and if im honest as usual i was  writing at 100 miles an hour and hit send before id read over it. 

thanks so much girls i hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

love
ellis

mental note to self should take more time writing and sending emails!!!

1 comment:

Audrey Leighton said...

i really admire your creations. your hugely talented and deserve credit, esp. from big time bloggers like the girls at Kingdom of Style. I'd love to do a piece on you sometime, what about an interview? I think my readers would love it.

www.befrassy.com